Saturday, July 16, 2011

Which computer should I get?

Ok, well I was at best buy. The other day I got a advertisment in the mail and it had a switch lid dell with 4gb ram and 500 gbs! So, i went to get it. THe one I saw was 15.4inches and the one at best buy was 14". So, I was sad. I was going to get it till my friend said to get the toshiba that was there. It was $20 less and had 6gb ram and 650gb's of memory. The only thing was I didn't like the texture or the color and that was the only ones they had. On my old dell laptop I had this really cool program call dell webcam central. All I really like to do on the computer is video chat with my friends, and it would always be fun to rearrange my face and make myself look crazy and also make my voice so funny. So I'm having a REALLY tough decision about which one to get and I'm thinking Toshiba but my heart is saying "dell" ( I really love dells) So what do you think. BTW the toshiba's webcam is ok :/ but the dell's is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment