Saturday, July 23, 2011

What could it be that keeps terrorizing me?

My things are disappearing then reappearing either back in the same place 20 minutes to a day later or end up in a completely different room. I zipped up the pocket in my purse, 5 minutes later I get back in my purse and it is unzipped again, I zip it back and the same thing happens. Some times I will see black shadows moving quickly around my feet but there is nothing around that could have made those shadows. Some on said it could be ghost but to me that is strange. the shadows are no bigger than a fat cat. Not mention the shadows are black. I use to wake up in my room to a white shadow sitting at the end of my bed watching me sleep. Mom said it was my guardian angel. I still see it time to time just not as often. what are these strange black shadows and why does all my stuff get moved, especially things that I just put down by me, they some how end up in another room when I haven't moved at all from that room. Can you tell me or am am just getting more paranoid or losing my mind. I don't know what to think any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment