Thursday, July 21, 2011

Should i divorce my wife yes or no poll?

I wanted to use her fecies to make a statue(to show my love) she wouldn't let me. She cussed me out and said she's going to her mothers if I didn't straighten up. So I do my doo-doo statue anyway I pile it up 6feet tall. I place it in bed with her. At six in the morning she wakes up screaming and cussing. She comes downstairs nude in flip flops. Smacks me while I'm eating my bacon she screams(that is disgusting!!! What on earth would posses you to do that) I said I love you and I'm sorry next time ill make you a small one and sneak it in your purse for you. So when your at the job your girlfriends can see the unsanitary statue. She left and said I'm going to get salomanalia what is that? Is she crazy? Should we divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment