Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guys Help, im confused about what he said?

Ok so im confused by his feelings. For 2 years we have been arguing and he blocks me off and on facebook and then on Wednesday he unblocks me and wants to put all the arguments to an end, i have known this boy all my life and 2 years ago was the first time in 8 years that we had met up and in an email he sent he said he didn't want to lose me again, so after that was when the arguments started. Back to Wednesday he wanted to meet he didn't turn up on Thursday but he rearranged it to Friday and turned up however after a brief chat we sat down and he said that he wanted to be with me. I have waited for this boy for 2 years and so i was so shocked by this and I said why, how then he says I guess i always wanted you. We hugged and kiss and had a laugh. But with his background with me (messing me around 2 years ago when we were 15-16) could he mean it this time now that we have matured? He says we will talk soon. And on friday he says he checks me out all the time as he works in a shop i go in often.

No comments:

Post a Comment