Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What do you think i should do ? please help with my situation ..?

my dad bought me my first car 1 month ago..and i was happy but really its been more stressful than anything else...the cars registration is under my name so you would think i own it but really the title is under my dads name so he can take it away...he told me he wont give me a hard time about the car that all he wants is for me to go to school and work and that having it will make my life easier..well, thats bullcrap because hes already going through my purse making copies of the keys and yesterday i found my bumper sticker was missing...he took itt out because he says he didnt like what it said which is this "YES, IM A BiiIATCH JUST NOT YOUR BiiIATCH" i was like ...wow what a jerk he told me he wont give me a hard time...hes overreacting over a sticker? wow i can imagine how its going to be like if one day i go to a club HE WILL BLOW UP it just hurts because he LIED TO ME and told me not to worry that its my car the only condition was that i dont stop working ...i know i have to give the car back and buy my own car its just sooo hard because having a car is so much better and now i have to take the bus for like 4 months so i can save money to buy my own car , and this car i have now is causing me stress and my freedomwill. Should i go tomorrow to the tag place and just cancel everything and give the car back ? i know thats what i should do but dont you think this is so sad? i couldent even experience having my first car yet ...and at that not even a good one. I know i should buy my own car and in the long run it will be better but just vent with me here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment