Thursday, July 14, 2011

I was stealing from a store and left the scene before the police could arrive what will happen?

i was at a family dollar store in oklahoma city and i stole a pack of wipes..the store manager didnt actually see me take the wipes...she told me when i walked in she seen me with the wipes and she asked me to show her where i put them.. i lied and told her i put them back and she didnt see the wipes so she asked to check my purse and i didnt let her because she didnt actually see me steal them...so i told her no..so as im walking out of the store she called the police and got my license plate number..and i got home...what will happen..will i have a warrant out..im just scared and confused i've never did anything like that before...i just did it..does anyone think they know what will happen

No comments:

Post a Comment