Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm So Confused With Guys?

so i bump into this guy that i've had a crush on for years.. well he is 21 now and i'm 19 so he asked for my number and asked me out :) well the date lasted for 4 days had fun hanging with his friends etc and so we started dating and he said we was together so this lasted for a week so the weeked hits and i packed a bag to stay over for a couple days friday went great ! so saturday hits and everything seems fine so he went to go pick up a truck with a couple of his guys friends .. no big deal and he asked me if i wanted to go and i told i was gonna stay at the house and talk to his mom he kissed me goodbye and left .. a couple hours later he comes back kisses me and asked me if i wanted to go down to the tire shop and his mom and grandmother wanted me to make plans to go on a trip with em so he leaves to the tire shop with his buddies ..... so he comes back and acts like i'm not even in the room and he pulls his dad in the room and he said to me when u wanna go home i said when ever i guess so he told me to go out to eat with his mom and dad ... so his dad told me that ryan told him that he really likes me but dont know if this relationship is going to work out cause we have nothing in commin etc so he calls his dad on the phone and his dad put it on speacker and i hear ryan say make sure i get my purse and bag out of his house so i take from what his mom and dad has told me that he dont want me around anymore so we come back to the house and he is all dressed up face shaved hair done lookin nice and he told me he was going to lowes that has closed 2 hours ago and so i had my grandmother pick me up and take me home and before i left his dad broke up with me ( weird i know ) So my grandmother picks me up and i texted him to lose my number and he replys whoo ok then look can we be friends atleast .. then he calls and says i was going to drop u off so i told dont sweat it im already home so he texts me hey im sorry ... so im really confused if he even liked me and what did i do wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment